RF POWER SUPPLY/ RF GENERATOR
PME 751 RF Power Supply/ RF Generator provides precise power control and stable output power of up to 300 W. It is designed to operate at 13.56 MHz.
PME 751 RF Power Supply/ RF Generator provides precise power control and stable output power.
It is capable of providing output of up to 300 Watt in step size of 1 Watt at 13.56 MHz frequency.
The PME 751 RF Generator coupled with our PME 510 Impedance Matching Network performs well in plasma based thin film manufacturing, sputtering and other plasma enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition applications viz. plasma etching.
- Output forward Power: 0-300 Watt
- Reflected Power: 0 to 150 Watt
- Carrier Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Harmonic/ Spurious: -30 dBc below fundamental
- Display of Interlock fault status
- Display of capacitor position outputs at the match point
- Output connector: N type Female
- Interfaces: 15-Pin Female D-Connector for Impedance Matching Network, USB socket for computer interface and 9-Pin Female D-Connector for Interlock
- Supply voltage input: 230VAC, 50 Hz
- Cooling: Convection Air-Cooling
- Weight: 8 Kg
- Mechanical Dimension: 47.5×30.0x8.5 cm